Car Rental - RULES AND REGULATIONS
Rent a Car Poland
- To hire a car at ABS you need to prove your identity and address with at least two documents including your driving license.
- There is a daily limit of 300 km. Excess kilometers are charged 15 gr/ each.
- Leaving Poland is only possible by prior arrangement & permission obtained from a representative of ABS.
- Vehicles can only be hired & driven by people signing or mentioned in the contract.
- Should any collision or breakdown happen, you are obliged to inform ABS immediately.
- If there was a collision with other vehicles, that was not your fault, you are obliged to obtain a written statement from a person taking responsibility for the accident.
- If there is any damage which is your fault, the time of the car being serviced automatically prolongs your contract and you are obliged to pay 100% of your contracted daily rate.
- If you do not return the car on time without prior notice or prolonging your contract, Police will be informed immediately and legal prosecution will be taken.
- You are obliged to secure the car, especially at night.
- In circumstances not mentioned in our Rules & Regulations Legal Acts & Government Regulations will be executed.
GDAŃSK AIRPORT OFFICE:
Port Lotniczy Gdańsk
im. Lecha Wałęsy
ul. Słowackiego 200
ul. Cechowa 28
tel.: (+48 58) 625-14-92
fax: (+48 58) 625-14-92
tel.: (+48) 517-182-390
tel.: (+48) 509-389-409
tel.: (+48) 609-860-114
Car Rental |
About us |
Cars for Weddings |
Cars for VIPs |
Airport Gdansk |
Rules & Regulations |
© 2006 www.absauto.pl | ABS Car Rental | Gdansk Airport, Poland